T: +972 3 566 5005
- Tel Aviv University, The Buchmann Faculty of Law, LL.B. (07).
Admitted: Israel Bar Association, (08).
Zorick is engaged in a corporate practice, including M&A, technology related transactions (mainly high-tech and energy), internet ventures, corporate financing and securities (including ongoing representation of publicly traded companies and IPO 's).
Furthermore, Adv. Shifman is involved in formation and ongoing representation of Oil & Gas partnerships holding exploration licenses.
Languages: English, Hebrew, Russian.
- Participating in preparing, drafting and filing prospectus drafts for public offerings of securities on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) and immediate reports.
- Part of a team representing a well-known Israeli holding group in securing NIS 9 figures credit facilities from leading Israeli banks.
- Participating in securing Oil&Gas exploration interests, including estabishment of SPV's, on behalf prominent international entrepreneur in the energy sector.
- Member of a team representing several venture capital funds and a major foreign high tech investor in obtaining control over a prominent start-up company.
- Conducting legal due diligence of a multi-national holding structure for a leading international internet technology group.
- Involvement in representation of a private investor in obtaining control over a foreign internet venture in a regulated online industry.
- Drafting and negotiating cross-border distribution and licensing contracts for an Israeli high-tech company.
- Representing and advising a major Russian speaking businessman in various matters.
- Participating in advising the controlling shareholders of a leading real estate company in Eastern Europe with regard to arrangements and engagements (blockade, lock-up and shareholders agreements) associated with a public offering reflecting EUR 9 figures company value on a prominent european Stock Exchange.
Certain additional recent matters handled by our law firm with the participation of Adv. Shifman, which details were presented to the public in the media resources, may be found in the "Cases and Deals" section above.